Sistemes Complexos SL (Sant Josep 67; 08340 Vilassar de Mar; Catalunya; Espanya. 34+937 595 035. NIF B-17350711) has the following purpose:
IWITH.org Foundation (“Improving the World using Information Technology to Help Organizations”. Cucurulla 9, 2n 2a A; 08022 Barcelona; Catalunya; Espanya. Rue de la Porcelaine 11; 1260 Nyon; Vaud; Suïssa) thas the folowing purpose:
Some exemples of Institutions that benefit from the technological support services of IWITH:
GIVE US YOUR OPINION (by writing to us at email@example.com)
- If you have something to say –other than silly comments- don’t be shy, follow your intuition and your common sense. For the moment, you have the above-mentioned email address to contact us, ask us questions and/or give us your opinion. Thanks you for all your comments. We are explaining a new paradigm and we need to know your perceptions/ points of view.
- You can make a comment under each piece of news (under construction)
- You can vote on our news services 2.0, such as the “nosy one”, under each news item (under construction)
- You can save what you like under your “del.icio.us” and other social bookmarking services (under construction)
- You can ask questions under the FAQ section (under construction)
The purpose of this project within the area of knowledge is not for profit, but of social use, this is why, if you think many other people should have access to this information (among other reasons, because you can’t find this information anywhere else), you can collaborate with us in two ways::
All contributions will be listed in the website (if you don’t want your name to appear you can use a pseudonym).
IWITH.org Foundation (see above) http://www.iwith.org
La Catalunya del segle XXI http://www.cat21.cat compiles proposals on the future of land organisation and infrastructures in Catalunya (=Catalonia). These proposals were made by an interdisciplinary team of 16 experts and collected by a political party on the occasion of the Catalan Parliamentary elections in 2006.
© 2007 - 2013, Sistema Conceptual.